"Love is a harsh and dreadful thing to ask of us, but it is the only answer."--Dorothy Day

1.14.2007

An Addendum.

After I got a call from a far away friend last night asking if I was alive, I decided I should write an addendum to my last blog. So yes, I am still alive. I wrote that about 30 minutes after the being yelled at on the street happened and after two very unsatisfying conversations with my supervisors about how it was that they were going to ensure my safety. I'm not usually one to blog angry, aside from all the times I have after watching the news, but everyone on my-call-when-I-am-mad list was either at work or sleeping, so I had no where else to go with my rage. The situation has just served to spur on my new job search. And I had a fairly promising week with that last week, so I'm hoping to be out sooner than later.

So enough of that. Now something fun to start out the week. The Llama Song.

No comments: