(1) Decided not to go to my high school reunion, without guilt or strain.
(2) Started teaching Sunday school. Granted most weeks there is only one kid in my class, but she is maybe my favorite kid so it's good. And it provides me with levity that my life is often lacking...and opportunities to sing 'the Noah Song' (as seen on Ugly Betty) at the top of my lungs and to discuss the actual location of Santaland (which is neither in Zimbabwe nor in New Jersey).
(3) Got the tattoo I've wanted since I was 20 or so.
(4) Found the job that is the reason I became a social worker, and it is nothing like I thought it would be. I am exhausted and at times overwhelmed by the gravity of it, but I know that I am doing something good and worthwhile.
(5) Reconnected with friends I have dearly missed.
(6) Made new friends who I adore.
(7) Celebrated a 10th Friendiversary (or friendship anniversary).
(8) Have fully moved on, and started over.
(9) Have begun to let go...just a little bit.
I've decided that 29 will be the year I become outwardly edgy. Don't ask why, as I have no idea. And I'm not sure yet what this will include, but I'll let you know as it progresses.