So I've got some questions for you that have crossed my mind over the last few days. Think of this like a college history final. You have several options, but only a few will be on the exam.
(1) Do you think it's cheating to read by audiobook? Answer, then read the article. It is not yet avaible in audio form.
(2) What, if any, are the ethical ramifications of non-profit organizations spending copious amounts of money on office facilities?
(3) Is it hypocritical to put a Fur is Murder button on your leather bag?
(4) Clinton or Obama, who can take it home?
(5) Does the risk of “[going] too far in federalizing health care” outweigh the benefits of insuring over 6 million children? I'm just saying.
(6) When will the TV world run out of things to make reality shows about? How far is too far (either in lameness, or in ethicality)?
(7) Is ethicality actually a word?