"Love is a harsh and dreadful thing to ask of us, but it is the only answer."--Dorothy Day

6.14.2007

Holiday.

Today is my first day back from a very nice vacation. I was off for a week and spent 4 of those days in Texas. I enjoyed the heat, did a significant amount of car singing, spent alot of time with my wonderful friends, and got to see two of my favorite people get married (to each other). I got to go to Kerbey Lane, and Book People, and both of my favorite grocery stores. And at one point got so lost in the suburbs/woods as to confirm that I can never live there. Trees make me nervous.

2 comments:

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Sorry I missed you. Jason and I were at Emily's house the day after you left. I'm glad you had a good trip.

Jennifer said...

I'm am ever so slightly offended at having been IN Austin while you were here and not knowing you were in Texas . . . yet I can understand not really having a reason to come to Corpus and I can't hold it against you that I didn't know you were in Austin since you didn't know I was in Austin. LOL